Monday, October 27, 2008

Extending The European Tour?


View Larger Map
It's not surprising that now that I'm planning on going to Europe, that the idea of visiting other nearby places has come up. I have a friend that I knew in Seattle now in Munich, and a cousin in Austria whose been after me to visit for some time. The more I think about it, the more I think that I really should do it. I could extend my trip by a week and get a total of FOUR stamps in my passport, traveling from Paris, to Luxembourg, spend the next weekend in Munich, and finish the week in Austria before taking the train back to Paris to catch my flight home. It makes sense really, and besides, it really wouldn't cost me much more to stay longer (since hotels won't be involved for the added week) and I'm sure that once I get there I won't want to leave.

No comments: